Returning DSC Student-Athletes
Visiting Team Information
Student Athlete Information
We will continue to use Magnus Health to collect and store your health and medical information. Starting in June, you will receive a reminder email from Magnus Health notifying you that you must take action with your online Student Medical Record (SMR). This email will list any incomplete requirement that is due or any existing requirement that will expire and needs updating. You will receive instructions at each step of the process upon login. Simply login to your SMR and you will find:
1) Information saved from last year will be displayed.
- Vital Health Record – You will need to review each section to update where necessary and save. Your information entered last year will be visible. If no changes are needed, or after changes are made, you must save each section to complete the requirement and submit for approval.
2) Information may only require a digital signature to complete.
- Digital Authorization of Forms (no printing like last year) – Some requirements only need to be reauthorized for the upcoming school year. Magnus Health allows you to digitally sign the form online if no changes are needed. You will be prompted to reauthorize these forms by clicking “yes”. However, if you determine the forms are no longer valid and/or need to make changes, you must print and physically sign a new form. The new form can be scanned and uploaded directly to the account. It can also be mailed or faxed to Magnus Health.
3) Information that must be renewed every year.
- Medical Forms/Annual Doctors Forms – You must update any pertinent medical information and then submit these forms or letters back to Magnus Health. These forms may include medications, allergy action plans, information regarding recent injuries, and more.
- Insurance Card – If there are any changes, even if it is just a re-issued card with a new date on it, new cards must be uploaded to the appropriate location on Magnus Health.
When you begin receiving emails from Magnus Health in June, don’t delay! Simply log on and complete the information required; it’s even easier the second year! If you need any assistance just call the Magnus Health Help Desk at 877-461-6831.
Kim Csabi, LAT, ATC
Director, Athletic Training Services and Education